I’ve come to acknowledge a few things in my time, and one of those things is making sure I’m motivated. Giving myself daily affirmations is the only way I achieve all that I do. And running a successful London tantric massage business is no small achievement! I’m going to share a few tips with you if you’ve the time to read them.
Begin every morning telling yourself the same thing
There is only one person on your side 100%, one person hoping you achieve all you want, and one person who will always understand you. Want to know who it is? It’s you! So start the day by doing the following things:
- Remind yourself what you’ve already accomplished. If you’re here, you’re living and breathing, you’ve done pretty well so far. Take time out to pat yourself on the back and marvel in what you’ve done already.
- Promise to be good to yourself. And the most important thing about this is that once you consciously tell yourself you’ll be good to yourself, you actually start. You won’t burden yourself with things out of your control, you won’t work yourself to death and you won’t forget to book a London tantric massage with me or one of my friends! (couldn’t help it, sorry!)
- Carpe Diem! Seize the day gentlemen! That’s what I say to my other London tantric massage friends if I see them in the mornings. Seriously! Look forward to the day, picture all you can do with it and embrace every opportunity that comes your way. Don’t be negative about anything that comes along, you can overcome and you can deal with it.
- Be nice to everyone. You never know who you’re going to meet, and you never know when they’ll come back into your life. It’s always good to make an impression, and to be honest, it takes more effort to be rude doesn’t it?
- Don’t wait for it to come to you! This is the most important thing to tell yourself before you leave your home in the morning. You have to make it happen! This is how I put together my London tantric massage business. I never thought about it not succeeding!
Book your London tantric massage
It’s not often you get “self-help” from a masseuse is it? So, I hope I have indeed helped to a certain extent. Remember that I’m always here, along with my friends, to rub away your worries and your troubles, just call me!